We’ve created a range of materials, including videos and leaflets, to help you prepare for a power cut and stay protected.
While we hope you’ll never need them, it’s worth printing these out and keeping them handy, just in case.
- Power cuts / Information and adviceBe prepared for power cuts
Here’s everything you need to do during a power cut.
- Power cuts / Information and adviceHelping your business prepare for a power cut
We’ve created a leaflet with essential information for businesses on staying protected until the power is restored. While we hope you never need it, we recommend that you print a copy and keep it handy just in case.
- Power cuts / Information and adviceHomeowner information leaflet
In the event of an unscheduled power cut, we aim to keep you informed and offer help and advice. This booklet aims to ensure your safety and help you to prepare and plan ahead of any possible power cut or emergency.
- Power cuts / Information and adviceInformation for resilience partners
More information about how we plan for and respond, meeting the needs of those who may be vulnerable during unplanned major incidents.
- Power cuts / Information and adviceFlooding and your power supply
A useful information pack with help and advice for you, make sure to print a copy and keep it handy just in case.
- Power cuts / Information and advicePlanned interruptions to your electricity supply
A useful information leaflet with help and advice for before and during planned interruptions to your electricity supply